Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HellHog WIP 01


This project was thought up to practice ZBrush modeling of different cloths, skin,and Hard surfaces. Also, to learn tools such as Shadowbox, Transpose master, and GoZ. During the Biketoberfest we have here in Florida, I doodled up a classic red demon depiction of this rider character on his bike.


I thought this would make for a very challenging but fun ZBrush project. So using the low poly mesh from my male anatomy project I became sculpting. 


The Shadowbox tool was use to create small trinkets and pieces like his pitchfork zipperpulls. For the bike, I modeled the body in maya since it is amazing simple to create hard surface objects.


I then took it over to ZBrush to sculpt the intricate pieces of the bike.


The step is to use Transpose Master to pose the rider onto his bike. Then, I will sculpt the tail, fill his jacket with pins and patches, and texture him.





No comments:

Post a Comment