Sunday, December 1, 2013

Art & Algorithms



It's been a LONG while since my last post. During this time I've been working on a couple projects here and there including working as a Cg generalist contractor for an animation studio, Ninjaneer. There I got to work on a 3D mapping projection project for the Art & Algorithms festival out in Titusville. The 7 min show was projected onto the side of a building and featured really cool effects, spacerockets, antigrav chambers, and dubstep beats.

For that project, I helped brainstorm and worked on all the storyboards. I also did the modeling for the rocket factory, Antigrav chamber, and the outdoor nature scenes. Here's a look at some stills from those scenes:




Also check out the full show on the Ninjaneer fb page, it's pretty cool stuff:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=422367274534176&set=vb.125171504253756&type=2&theater


No comments:

Post a Comment