Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blimp

For my second project while working at Ninjaneer, I got to work on a demo video for a company that makes these Zeppelin like blimps, filled with helium instead of hydrogen because as history shows us, that didn't go too well.

The project was to create a 2 min long demo in just 4 weeks and it was a fairly small team, just me and other guy. I was mostly the creative lead and divided the project to: week 1- previz, week 2- modeling and texturing, week 3- animation and lights, week 4- rendering and compositing/ pull hair out.
I don't think I can say too much more about the content of that video, but you can check out that blimp company's stuff on their website: http://www.theflyingyacht.com/

Also, below is a couple of stills and a demo of some of the comping I did for the project:




No comments:

Post a Comment